Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How do I receive proof of my volunteer hours with Let' Rebuild Tuskegee?
1) Email the following information below to email@example.com
2) Include: full name ( i.e. Tracy Brown) and number of service days completed (i.e. 4 service days )
3) Our team will email you a personalized "Community Service Letter" with your total number of completed volunteer hours.
How can a representative from Let' Rebuild Tuskegee sign my recommendation form for a third-party organization?
2) Bring your recommendation form with you.
3. Approach a Let's Rebuild Tuskegee representative after the service day and kindly ask them to sign your recommendation form.
I am applying for an internship. How do I receive a personalized letter of recommendation from Let's Rebuild Tuskegee?
1) Complete the "Volunteer Recommendation Questionnaire" form, here.
2) Our team will email you a personalized "Letter of Recommendation" with the information provided on the recommendation questionnaire.
How do I sponsor a Rebuild Tuskegee Sunday?
It is great to hear that you would like to sponsor a Rebuild Tuskegee Service day! You can become a sponsor by clicking the link here.
I have a property I would like to donate to Let's Rebuild Tuskegee?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a service project I would like Let's Rebuild Tuskegee to work on?
Service projects are volunteer only. These projects include public facilities, college campus and university facilities. Please email us at email@example.com if you have a potential project you would like us to work on.
If you have an investment property you need contracting service for. Please refer to our parent company website Rebuild Tuskegee LLC.